Tuesday, June 23, 2009

CHUNKY MONKEY IN A SWIMSUIT

I can't believe how fast that Caroline is growing!! She is changing so much!!! We call her our little chunky monkey (cute for us, she may not like it when she gets older)!! Her little legs and arms have so many cute little fat rolls!! I have attached some of her most recent pictures, and of course I had to add in her 1st time in a swimsuit and in the pool!! The boy's are so good with her (well mostly), and she loves to watch them and laugh at them!! Whenever she cries , they are the first one's there to make sure she is ok!! (Pretty good, for not wanting a girl).





















3 comments:

Hannah and Curtis said...

Her legs are soooooo CUUTE! I love the chub!

Vanessa Contessa said...

Holy Moley! Look at those thighs! I just wanna sqeeze em.

Love the blog, it's very cute!

Laura said...

"Chunky Monkey"...luv it. She is such a cutie pie!!!