Wednesday, April 29, 2009

PARANOID MOTHER

I don't remember ever being this paranoid about flu and sickness, but with all of this talk about the Swine Flu, I am beginning to become a little bit OCD and a bit of a germophobe. I am so paranoid that we are going to catch something. With as much sickness we have had this winter and me having the flu once already, I am more afraid then I ever have been. I am worried about the baby being so small and young. I keep thinking to myself that I need to have a plan, but what? I pray for all of us, friends and family, that we do not have to find out.

2 comments:

Ron said...

I think it is reasonable to be concerned and to take precautions. But I don't think you need to become paranoid or let caution turn to fear. A little understanding and a little preparation goes a long way.

Hannah and Curtis said...

Yay! I'm so glad you have a blog! I hope it's okay that I ad you to my list!