Friday, May 1, 2009

SPRING PROGRAM

So today was Carter's Spring Program at his pre-school. He has been singing his songs to me for the last few months. He is very social and loves music and being around other people!! He has 2 little girlfriends at school one is Caroline (like his sister) and the other is Keegan. I will post pictures. I can't believe that Carter is already 4 years old and getting ready to end his 1st year of pre-school. I love you Carter, and me and daddy had a great time watching you at your program!!






Carter as Blue Horse


Carter and his 2 girlfriends Keegan (yellow) and Caroline. What a ladies man!!


2 comments:

Ron said...

What a handsome boy !! And, very dapper with that shirt and tie.

Laura said...

He looks so cute!!!! However, he does have a bit of Schwab in him...his shirt is hanging out ;0)